Bright red and prolific, Boyne raspberries were developed in Canada to withstand cold temperatures. Enjoy these sweet berries in muffins, smoothies, pies, and preserves, or on top of oatmeal. Boyne raspberry plants provide a heavy yield—fortunately they freeze beautifully and retain their flavor. Plants grow to 3 to 4 feet with a 2- to 3-foot spread.
- Heart-shaped, bright-red fruit
- Sweet flavor, summer-bearing
- Hardy and disease resistant
- Small white flowers
- Perfect for northern gardens
- Great for baking, snacking, and adding to breakfast foods
Have you tried growing Boyne raspberries? How do you use them? Please tell us your experiences growing Boyne raspberries.