Peanut Butter S’mores
The only combination better than chocolate and marshmallows might be chocolate and peanut butter. And when all three are mixed together, you have perfection. Don’t be surprised if your family decides to opt for all peanut butter cups at your next camping trip over chocolate bars!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Makes 2 s'mores 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 4 graham crackers
- 4 regular-sized peanut butter cups
- 2 large marshmallows
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (about 350 degrees F).
- Cut 2 large squares of aluminum foil. Place a graham cracker on each square. Top each cracker with 2 peanut butter cups, 1 marshmallow, and a second graham cracker. Fold the foil squares around the s’mores, making each a small bundle. Place the foil bundles on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Let cool slightly, then open the bundles and enjoy!
- If you prefer, you can warm these in a 350 degrees F oven for approximately 5 to 8 minutes. Open the foil slightly to check if it has melted and cook longer if needed.