Midwest Street Corn
With summer inching its way in, it’s almost time for street fairs and festivals to start making their way around the country. One staple of this time of year has to be street corn. With a slight char and a creamy, cheesy topping, this is one dish you’ll be glad to make all year round.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 1 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 4 ears corn, silk remove
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (about 450 degrees F).
- Combine the cheese, cilantro, mayonnaise, sour cream, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook, rotating occasionally, until cooked through and charred in spots on all sides for about 10 minutes total. Arrange on a platter and pour the sauce on top. Serve.