Fruity Rainbow Pie
This pastel dreamboat dessert is just the kind of creamy sweet that fits right in with your Easter dessert platter—without looking like another run-of-the-mill option. You could even decorate the top with Peeps or candied eggs if you want to make this extra festive.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 pie; serves 6–8 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping, plus extra for serving
- 3 1/2 cups fruit-flavored mini or large marshmallows
- 1 store-bought (or homemade) graham cracker pie crust
- Pineapple slices, sweetened flaked coconut, and mini marshmallows for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, lemon juice, and coconut extract.
- Fold in the crushed pineapple, ﬂaked coconut, whipped topping, and marshmallows.
- Pile the ﬁlling into the crust. Refrigerate the pie for 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with pineapple slices, sweetened ﬂaked coconut, and mini marshmallows, if desired.