This is a dairy-free, cozy, bedtime or late evening drink.Print
This is a dairy-free, cozy, bedtime or late evening drink.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 1 1x
- Category: Beverages
- 4 tablespoons fresh chamomile flowers, or 2 tablespoons dried flowers
- 3/4 cup cashew milk, heated but not boiling
- Honey to taste
- Heat cashew milk to just below boiling.
- Put chamomile flowers into a French press.
- Pour the heated cashew milk over the chamomile flowers.
- Place the French press lid on the pot.
- Let the mixture steep for at least 5 minutes.
- This is where your plunging technique will be a little different than what you do for coffee. Press the plunger down, then pull it up quickly. Repeat this several times, until the cashew milk is frothed to your satisfaction.
- When the cashew milk is nice and frothy, press the plunger all the way down.
- Pour into a mug. Add honey if desired.
Have you tried this recipe? It’s a great nighttime version of a latte—please tell us how it turned out for you.