Want to know the secret to keeping just about any salad recipe from getting boring? Figure out a way to add a fruit and a nut! You’ll get the crisp brightness of the fruit contrasted against a crunchy, nutty flavor for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Salads & Dressings
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 Fuji apple, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, layer the spinach, cheese, apples, dried cherries, and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.