With dark steel-blue leaves and chartreuse flowers, Vierling dill makes a striking statement in the garden. Boasting classic dill flavor and aroma, this heirloom variety lends itself to all types of dill dishes, plus it looks great in floral arrangements.
- Leaves mature in 45 days; seeds mature in 95 days
- Mature height: 3 to 5 feet
- Slow to bolt
- Attracts beneficial insects and pollinators
- Seed heads popular in flower arrangements
- Classic dill flavor for a variety of culinary uses
Have you ever tried growing Vierling dill? Are there any challenges