If you want a show-stopper in your garden, this quinoa variety fits the bill. Brightest Brilliant Rainbow blooms in spikes with a vivid mix of hot pink, burgundy, red, orange, yellow, white, and green. No surprise then that quinoa variety attracts butterflies to your garden; it’s also resistant to deer and drought.
- Spikes grow to 2 to 3 feet
- Leaves can be harvested at 35 days to be eaten raw or cooked
- Pink to dark purple seeds have nutty flavor
- Deer and drought resistant
- 90 to 120 days, seed to harvest
- Ornamental as well as edible leaves and seeds in salads and bowls
Do you grow Brightest Brilliant Rainbow quinoa? If so, please tell us your top tips for ensuring a delicious harvest.