Santa’s Favorite Drink
Everyone loves setting out cookies for Santa to munch on as he comes down the chimney, but why not make him something a little fancier to wash them down with? This slow cooker hot chocolate has just a touch of peppermint to really embrace the holiday spirit.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 8–10 1x
- Category: Beverages
- 5 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Frozen whipped topping
- Crushed candy canes
- Combine the milk, cream, condensed milk, chocolate chips, and peppermint extract in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Pour into mugs and top with whipped topping and crushed candy canes. Serve.