Pixwell Pink has a lovely sweet/tart flavor. The small to medium berries ripen to a delightful pink on nearly thornless canes. Eat them fresh, serve them up in a pie or fool, or make some jelly to savor their flavor over the winter. These plants are low maintenance once they settle in.
- Mature height: 3 to 5 feet
- Mature width: 3 to 5 feet
- Hardiness Zones: 3 to 8
- Chill Hours: 1,000 (minimum)
- Sunlight: Partial to full
- Harvest time: June to July
- Bearing Age: Two to three years after planting
- Good for jellies, pies, fresh eating
- Cold-hardy to -40 degrees F
Have you ever grown a Pixwell Pink gooseberry plant? Please tell us about your experiences with the Pixwell Pink gooseberry.