What tastes sweet like a Nagami kumquat but has absolutely no seeds? It’s the Nordmann Seedless kumquat! With its teardrop shape, the sweet, juicy Nordmann Seedless kumquat is less work to eat and prepare, since it has no seeds! Eat it straight off the tree, make jam or jelly—even add it to ice cream! Once the fruit ripens, it will sit patiently on the tree, waiting for you to pick it and eat it.
- Seedless fruit in a teardrop shape
- Clusters of fruit hold well on the tree
- Good for container growing
- Grafted onto dwarf rootstock to restrict size
- Fragrant flowers in summer
- Fruit ripens in late winter or early spring
- Best eaten fresh or made into jam or jelly
- Grows outside best in USDA Plant Hardiness Zone 9
Have you ever tried growing Nordmann Seedless kumquats? Are there any challenges you face growing Nordmann Seedless kumquats? Please tell us your best tips for Nordmann Seedless kumquats.