Leisure is a sun-loving cilantro that is slow to bolt. If your garden is short on shade, this cilantro variety makes a good choice as it can handle more sun and hotter temperatures than most. Leisure, as the name suggests, is easy to grow, plus it has been bred for large, fragrant leaves.
- Full to part sun
- 6.2 to 6.8
- 2 to 11
- Thin to 6 inches apart
- Space rows 12 inches apart
- 1 inch per week depending on rainfall
- Slow to bolt
- Grows 12 to 18 inches tall
- More heat-tolerant than most cilantros
- Matures in 50 to 55 days
- Large leaves make it excellent in salads and as a garnish
Have you tried growing Leisure cilantro? What region do you grow it in? Please tell us your experiences growing Leisure cilantro.