Delizz, a day-neutral variety, is known for being the first strawberry to be chosen as an All-America Selections winner in 2016. It’s great for growing in containers! Best grown in zones 3 to 8, it prefers full sun. You’ll get a harvest in June and another in August-September.
- full sun (six to eight hours)
- 5.5 to 7.0
- 3 to 8
- 20 inches apart
- space rows 3-4 feet apart
- 1 inch per week
- Sweet, medium-sized, conical berries
- Has a mounding habit with a spread and height of 10 to 24 inches
- Compact, hardy plant
- Produces white flowers
- Grows true to seed for those who want to try seed-saving
Have you ever tried growing Delizz strawberries? Are there any challenges you face growing them? Please tell us your best tips for growing Delizz.