In a Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Sides & Sauces
- 1 (17-ounce) can whole corn
- 1 (17-ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) package Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Drain can of whole corn (not creamed corn). Then, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour 40 minutes.